A range of support options where we either provide second line support to your existing in-house OpenVMS support staff or where you outsource OpenVMS support to us entirely. Run from our Remote Support Centre near Woking in Surrey, these services are tailored to meet the clients individual requirements.
Where in-house costs of maintaining systems are high.
- There is a need to provide a year round support with no breaks for holidays or sickness.
- A high level of expertise, tuning and problem solving is required.
- OpenVMS administration is becoming a burden for the in-house administrators.
- A managed flexible service that is tailored to your needs.
- A system constantly monitored to trap performance issues and potential faults.
- A friendly and responsive support team with extensive OpenVMS experience just one call away.
- An interface to all your applications suppliers, co-ordinating upgrades and service.
- Management or hardware contract and new hardware implementation.
- Installation of GSE monitoring and management software.
- Daily system and backup checks to ensure continuous service.
- Performance monitoring.
- Liaison with hardware and software support.
- Full user account administration.
- Weekend and out of hours support (on request).
- Patches and ECO’s installed as necessary.